The Liberty Recruitment Group is absolutely delighted to be partnering with our UK-wide client in their search for a Claims Handler to join their Eastleigh team.
The main purpose of this Customer Service role is to manage a variety of enquiries as quickly as possible and to communicate with third parties, internal departments and customers to resolve customers claims effectively.
Some of your duties as Claims Handler will include:
- Speaking to insurance claim customers after their initial claim has been processed – this is a longer term customer support role where you’ll need to be resilient and adaptable,
- Resolving customer queries or complaints over the phone and transferring calls to other departments, if necessary,
- Speaking with customers to discuss their options and the best way for them to proceed with their claim,
- Completing data entry tasks and typing notes from your conversations on to the company database.
To be considered for this Customer Service Representative role, it is essential that you enjoy working in a customer-focused role, and that you would be comfortable working in an office environment and on the telephone.
As an individual you will have;
- Excellent customer service skills,
- The desire to learn and take on any training offered to you,
- Some computer-based experience (including use of Microsoft Office).
- You will be offered a starting salary of £22,000 P/A rising to £25,000 with service!
- You will also have access to some fantastic company benefits, including; 27 days’ holiday, an annual bonus based on personal and company performance, plus more!
- We have both full time and part time opportunities available; full time hours are 37.5 hours per week and part time hours would be a minimum of 27 hours per week, split over 4 days.
- 37.5 hours a week for FT, over shifts of M-F 8am – 6pm and Saturday 9-5. We will also consider part time applicants, at a minimum of 28 hours p/w over 4 days.
- All applicants will need to be flexible to work 1 x weekend day (Saturday OR Sunday) in every 3 weekends and you will get a mid-week day off that week instead.
- Long-term this role will be a hybrid opportunity; up to 80% home based.
- Full training will be provided; part-time candidates will need to do the first 6 weeks full–time, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm to complete a mandatory training course!
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact the Commercial Recruitment Team by calling 023 9387 6666 or click the APPLY NOW button today!