The Liberty Recruitment Group is absolutely delighted to be partnering with our UK-wide client in their search for a Customer Services Representative to join their team.
The main purpose of this Customer Service role is to coordinate a variety of enquiries as quickly as possible and to communicate with third parties, internal departments and customers to resolve outstanding claims effectively.
Some of your duties as Customer Service Representative will include:
- Resolving customer queries or complaints over the phone and transferring calls to other departments, if necessary,
- Speaking with customers to discuss their options and the best way for them to proceed with their claim,
- Completing data entry tasks and typing notes from your conversations on to the company database.
To be considered for this Customer Service Representative role, it is essential that you enjoy working in a customer-focused role, and that you would be comfortable working in an office environment and on the telephone.
As an individual you will have;
- Excellent customer service skills,
- The desire to learn and take on any training offered to you,
- Some computer-based experience (including use of Microsoft Office).
- You will be offered a starting salary of £22,000 P/A rising to £23,500 with service
- You will also have access to some fantastic company benefits, including; 27 days holiday, an annual bonus based on personal and company performance, plus more!
- All applicants will need to be flexible to work 1 x late shift per week (until 9pm) and 1 x weekend day (Saturday) in every 2 weekends and you will get a mid-week day off that week instead.
This role is can be either full time: 37.5 hours per week, or part-time, a minimum of 25 hours. Shifts are anytime between Monday – Friday 8am – 9pm, Saturday and Sunday 9-5 – one day at the weekend every other weekend
You will need to be flexible to work 1 x late finish per week (until 9pm).
You will also need to be flexible to work 1 x weekend day (Saturday OR Sunday) in every 2 weekends and you will get a mid-week day off that week instead.
- Long-term this role will be a hybrid opportunity; Up to 80% home based.
- Full training will be provided. Training will be c. six weeks long and you should be prepared to work full-time during this training.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact the Liberty Recruitment Team by calling 023 9387 6666 or why not click the APPLY NOW button!