The Liberty Recruitment Group is absolutely delighted to be partnering exclusively with our client in their search for A fantastic Part-Time Receptionist to join the team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the company Reception. This includes welcoming visitors and dealing with pupil and staff queries. You will also be responsible for administration support for the office and Manager.
Some of your other duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to reception, liaising between customers and members of staff, and coordinating information both internally and externally.
- Provide efficient administrative support including maintaining accurate records, producing paperwork and amending timetables.
- Answering incoming phone calls and emails.
- Maintaining administrative systems and databases.
- Ensure the Reception area is always tidy and monitoring sign-in registers.
- Provide extra administrative support to the Senior Management Team
As an individual, it is essential that you have proven experience in a similar position, and you will need to be comfortable working with confidentiality and discretion at times. Previous experience within an educational, legal or professional services environment would be preferable.
As a person you will have experience of working in a team, be committed to completing tasks to the highest standard, be trustworthy, enthusiastic and have a good level of written and verbal communication. Proficient use of Microsoft Office and IT as a whole is also essential.
This is a permanent office-based role and the salary offered is £23,028 (FTE) with the actual salary being circa £13,500.
There is free parking on-site – although first come first served, plus numerous benefits, including; free lunches, NEST pension, death-in-service, access to onsite Fitness Centre, and more!!
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact the Commercial team at the Liberty Recruitment Group by calling 023 9387 6666 or simply click the APPLY NOW button today!